Minerals and Hydrocarbon Law:
Ministry of Mines of Afghanistan complies with the Minerals law and hydrocarbon law that determine the ownership and control of the State over minerals and hydrocarbons, preservations, utilization, granting concessional rights, execution of contracts, exploration activities and developments and production of the oil and gas. Ministry of Mine is in the process of amending the Minerals law to make it more investor friendly and comprehensive.
Ministry of Mines is in the process of preparing the relevant mining procedures and is anticipated to completed and approved by end the 2011.
1. Health & Safety in Mining Operations
2. Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
3. Coal and Fiery Mines
4. Storage and Use of Explosives
5. Environmental Impacts of Mining
6. Inter-ministerial Commission (IMC)
7. Artisanal Mining Operations
9. Fees/ Penalties
10. Operation of Provincial Offices
11. Cadastral Procedures
Other relevant laws could be found below:
For further information on laws of Afghanistan click here